Are you interested in experiencing different cultures while completing your undergraduate degree requirements? Consider studying abroad!
Faculty from the College of Education and Human Development are leading engaging study abroad opportunities for Summer 2024. Keep reading for information about two of our upcoming trips to Europe and Mexico.
Be sure to apply by the deadline of March 10, 2024!
European Model of Sport:
Netherlands & Germany
Program Dates: 6/24/2024 – 7/4/2024
- Ten-day tour of 2 European countries
- Cultural interpretations and their impact on European sport management and sport performance
- Representatives of top international sport organizations will present a wide range of perspectives during the program. Topics will include the structure and characteristics of European sports, marketing and management in European sports, sports law, sport skill development, and sport performance in professional soccer, basketball, etc.
The Mexican All-Inclusive Resort Business
Program Dates: 6/15/2024 – 6/22/2024
- Students will spend a week exploring several all-inclusive resorts, learning firsthand about this industry’s economic drivers, public policy issues and operational challenges and opportunities.
- Students will experience notable archeological and eco-tourism destinations to fully understand the Cancun market’s global appeal.