As part of the College of Education and Human Development’s continuing efforts to support student research here at George Mason University, we are sharing this research study participation request:
Hello Education Majors!
Would you like to win a $10 Starbucks gift card? We are looking for 8-16 participants for a short study regarding climate change education in classrooms that will be completed within the next few weeks. If you are a K-12 Education Major and would be willing to be interviewed for 20-40 minutes, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org asap.
If participants so choose, they will be entered in a lottery to win 1 of 4 $10 Starbucks gift cards (there will be a maximum of 16 participants). Please help us out if you can!
Participants will be asked the following questions prior to the interview:
- What is your name?
- What is your age?
- Please list the gender you identify with.
- Please list your race/ethnicity.
- What year are you in your degree (freshman, sophomore, junior, or senior)?
- How would you describe your political affiliation?
- Are you planning to teach K-12?
- What grade do you intend to teach?
- What subject do you plan to teach?
IRBNet number: _1503057-1_