Generation Hope is a non-profit organization that supports student parents. They are currently recruiting for their Generation Hope Scholars program. Apply here by Monday, May 1, 2023!
- 25 years old or under, and must be a teen parent (pregnant or parenting at 19 years old or under)
- Planning to attend or attending a nonprofit college within 50 miles of DC, seeking an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree
- Must provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination by July 2023
- Open to U.S. Citizens, Permanent Legal Residents, and DACA recipients.
Generation Hope Scholars receive:
- Scholarship of up to $2,400/year
- Mentor dedicated to their success
- Access to free mental health support, tutoring, and career coaching
- Access to an emergency fund
- Community of other teen parents
Read the flyer below for more information, including eligibility requirements.
This is an external scholarship opportunity and is fully coordinated by an outside organization with no affiliation with George Mason University, the College of Education of Human Development (CEHD), or with the Office of Student and Academic Affairs (SAA).