University Career Services is now collecting applications for the Scholarship for Unpaid Internships for Fall 2023! The Scholarship for Unpaid Internships provides financial support to students who would not be able to participate in an internship experience in their chosen field without it. Students may receive up to $2000 for the Fall 2023 semester.
The Scholarship for Unpaid Internship is open to all Mason students (undergraduate and graduate) pursuing an unpaid internship. Applications are due July 15th, 2023 at 11:55 pm.
- Minimum 2.0 GPA
- Currently enrolled, degree-seeking student
1. Responses to the following questions:
- What type of internship are you seeking and why?
- Will this be your first internship in your preferred field?
- Why is participating in an internship important to your career goals at this time?
- This scholarship is intended to support individuals who would not be able to participate in an unpaid internship without receiving additional monetary support. Explain in detail how receiving this scholarship would make it possible for you to participate in an unpaid internship.
2. Current Resume (should be up to date)
3. Recent Letter of Recommendation (academic or professional)