The Early Identification Program (EIP) has two virtual job openings hiring multiple positions for current Mason undergrad and graduate students.
- Academic Success Coaches (ASC) (multiple positions) play an integral role EIP’s Academic Mentoring Program, an academic support program that supports needed for academic and personal success. These supports comprise of after school tutoring, mentoring, coaching, and ultimately helping EIP high school and middle school students realize their academic potential. The ASC will be a virtual position for Fall 2020.
- Priority application deadline: Friday, September 4th
- Interviews Begin: Week of August 31st
- Application Link: http://cglink.me/s32418
- STEM Fusion Specialists (SFS) (multiple positions) – The STEM Fusion Specialist role plays an integral role in EIP’s STEM Fusion, an enrichment program designed to strengthen students understanding of scientific and mathematical concepts. STEM Fusion comprises of five online Saturday sessions that provide an overview of overarching SOL objectives and benchmarks in math and science courses. The STEM Fusion Specialist will collaborate with their assigned STEM Fusion Teacher to deliver the content for the course. The STEM Fusion Specialist role will be a virtual position for 2020-2021.
- Priority application deadline: Friday, September 18, 2020
- Interviews Begin: Week of Sept 21st
- Application Link: http://cglink.me/s32470