Want to be the chosen student speaker at the at your 2018 SRHT or GSE Degree Celebration? Want to share your story with your peers, faculty, and families about your time here at Mason? We are currently accepting student speeches and want you to submit!
This is a great opportunity to tell us about:
- Your George Mason experiences
- How your program or college has contributed in helping you to reach your goals
- A personal obstacle that you may have overcome to get to this point
- Advice you have for your fellow peers
- A specific person or faculty member who has inspired you
Speeches should be no more than 5 minutes and 1,000 words long (double-spaced, Arial or Times New Roman, 12 point font). Speeches will be reviewed by the Office of Student and Academic Affairs, and one student will be selected to present their speech at each of the CEHD Degree Celebrations.
All speeches must be submitted by Friday, April 6, 2018 to email@example.com for full consideration.