- Headshots must look professional! It does not need to be professionally photographed, but it does need to reflect you as a professional. Selfies will not be accepted.
- If you do not have a current professional headshot, please click the infographic at right for tips on how to take one at home.
- Images should be no less than 400 x 400 pixels. Bigger is fine. Smaller is not.
- Please ensure your photo is cropped to a square (not a rectangle) and that the top of your head is aligned relatively close to the top of the square. If not, please crop appropriately. Click here to learn how to do this in Microsoft Office.
Please write your bio in 100 words or less using third-person point of view and following this format:
- Career and/or student status
- Degree (and prior degrees/certificates + where you earned them, if applicable)
- Major/Program of Study
- Research Interests
- Education and/or Career Plans
“Ima Researcher is a full-time student pursuing a Bachelor’s of Science in Education (BSEd) in Early Childhood Special Education. Her current research interests are focused on technology in the classroom – specifically, how leveraging technology can allow for more differentiation in instruction and assessment, ideally enhancing the experience of students with Individualized Education Programs (IEPs). After earning her Bachelor’s Degree, Ima plans to pursue a Master’s Degree in Special Education and ultimately become a special education teacher (K-12).” (78 words)