Fall 2018 Kyle Wilson Memorial Scholarship
Scholarship Opportunity for Mason CEHD Athletic Training Education Program
We are pleased to announce that the Kyle Wilson Memorial Scholarship is once again offered to students in the Athletic Training Education Program at George Mason University.
- Current student in the Athletic Training Education Program. Graduate and underergraduate students must be enrolled in the professional phase (Sophomore, Junior, Senior) of the program.
- Must have at least a 3.0 overall GPA.
- Demonstrated passion for professional growth and physical fitness and commitment to the service of others.
In accordance with the guidelines of the scholarship, candidates must meet the above criteria, and complete the following steps for their application packet:
- Online Kyle Wilson Memorial Scholarship Personal Information form, resume, and essay (not to exceed 500 words): https://gmucehd.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cImrtgI3Pm4dBEp
- Recommendation letter. Send the following link to a preceptor or a faculty member (not an Athletic Training faculty) to complete the online recommendation form:https://gmucehd.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_b4mXMfq2ApPOnZj)
For full consideration, submit your complete application by Monday, August 6, 2018.
The selection committee will review all applications and identify recipients of the Fall 2018 Kyle Wilson Memorial Scholarship. The recipients may be required to attend a recognition/social event in Fairfax during the spring semester.
Please contact SAA Administrative Operations Manager at SAAsuprt@gmu.edu if you have any questions.